Permanent position: Immediate need for a Lab Coordinator in the Somerville, MA area. The Lab Coordinator will work closely with production and R&D teams to organize the labs, oversee the company safety program, maintain prototyping and chemical inventory. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Inventory Manager
Requirements for the Inventory Manager
- Work with manufacturing team on inventory tracking, stocking received items, incoming inspection.
- Initiate Kanban inventory management system.
- Serve as the company's Lab Safety Officer, maintain safety equipment and related supplies.
- Associates degree or relevant experience.
- Familiar with receiving / inventory ERP software program (e.g., Costpoint) as well as inventory management experience.
- Prior work with machine shops and equipment a plus.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.