Permanent position: Mechanical Engineer needed in Torrance, California to interface with clients, engineers, architects, project managers and construction supervisors. The ideal candidate with hold a EIT or Professional Engineer license. Local candidates preferred. Competitive base salary, benefits, 401k, profit sharing are offered. Some travel in Southern California may be required. Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Interface with clients, engineers, architects, project managers and office personnel.
- Have to prepare and present engineered drawings, prepare cost estimates, and transform designs into documents using AutoCAD.
- Ability to handle and design multiple projects at a time.
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering.
- 5+ years experience with mechanical design using AutoCad (Revit a plus).
- P.E registration preferred; but not mandatory. EIT is required.
- OSHPD experience is a plus, but not required.
- Competitive base salary, benefits, 401k, profit sharing are offered.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.