Permanent position: Immediate need for a Quality Assurance Manager in the Peabody, MA area. The Quality Assurance Manager will be responsible for monitoring the overall assurance process for products shipped to customers. Additionally, this role is responsible for acting as the management representative for ISO registration. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Quality Assurance Manager
Requirements for the Quality Assurance Manager
- Develops quality specifications, assures compliance to established standards that include but are not limited to: testing, processing, servicing, and installation procedures.
- Ensures compliance to ISO 9000 Quality Standards, including but not limited to document and data control, creating, updating, and maintaining procedures and document system, managing internal audits, corrective/preventive action.
- Responsible for the control of all inspection gauges, measuring and other equipment.
- Advanced degree or equivalent quality experience.
- 5 - 10 years' business experience with a working knowledge of the operational aspects or manufacturing.
- Knowledge of special measurements (LFI, LFO, GTR) and Metrology Lab machines.
- Knowledge of gearing and gear production methods.
- Travel is expected 20% of the time.
- Amazing company benefits that can not be beat!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.