Permanent position: Manufacturer of packaging equipment for the medical device/pharmaceutical industries outside of Tampa, FL, is urgently seeking candidates for a project manager with 5+ years of design and project engineering experience (mechanical or electrical). Experience with light industrial, automation, or packaging equipment is highly preferred. Salary range for this position is $70k/yr.-$85k/yr. depending on experience. Relocation assistance is available for well-qualified candidates.Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Establishes and coordinates project communications between the company's operations and its customers.
- All aspects of engineering, manufacturing and documentation of customer's engineered to order projects.
- Serve as the customer's advocate, within the company, and manages projects through the operations to meet milestone dates
- Proactively update customers on the status of their projects and organize meetings to review project schedules and coordinate with project teams.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years experience in design/project engineering (electrical or mechanical).
- Familiarity with industrial automation machinery & packaging industry.
- Knowledge of FDA regulations on cGMP and their application in machine design.
- Have strong knowledge base of fabrication methods and processes such as milling, turning, welding, plating and coatings.
- Ability to use industry standard 2D & 3D CAD systems.
- Company sponsored benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.