Contract position: A Preventative Maintenance Coordinator is needed for a global healthcare leader that discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patient's needs in the Swiftwater, PA area. The Preventative Maintenance Coordinator develops, documents, and establishes the preventative maintenance of all facility and utility systems, and electrical systems using the Computerized Maintenance Management System, CMMS. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Maintenance Manager
Requirements for the Maintenance Manager
- Responsible to review the Equipment Turnover Packages to gather the Bill of Materials and Preventative Maintenance information that is then recorded in the CMMS in a well-organized manner so it can be easily retrieved and utilized to facilitate maintenance of the systems.
- Works closely with the process and reliability engineers in developing, implementing, and monitoring preventive maintenance programs for facility and utility systems, components, and equipment.
- Reviews manufacturer's operation manuals to determine optimum frequency of preventative maintenance.
- A high school diploma or the equivalent. Completion of a technical training program in a maintenance trade or completion of a recognized apprenticeship program in a maintenance trade, or a combination of the three is preferred.
- At least five years of progressively responsible experience in the repair and maintenance of pharmaceutical, industrial or commercial facilities is preferred. Experience in mechanical, heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC), electrical, plumbing, and refrigeration systems is preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.