Contract position: A Mechanical Engineer is needed for a diversified industrial manufacturer with market-leading brands serving customers in global commercial, industrial and residential markets located in the Evans, GA area. This position will research and investigate the design, functionality, and maintenance of mechanical products, equipment, systems and processes. No per diem available. No travel will be required. 1st shift. Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Work with customers around the world to help them have the vehicles that they desire. Take customer ideas and turn them into design documents using CAD - Creo/Windchill.
- Participate in meetings about product safety, creation and review of standard work, and special projects.
- Process change requests from the floor. Will eventually start working directly with customers, dealers, and distributors on the requests.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering with at least 5 years of relevant experience. Pro/E Creo required. Windchill experience is preferred.
- Experience with electrical/mechanical design, structural and fabrication, and aluminum. Experience with BOM structuring and modification required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.