Contract position: We are searching for a Mechanical Drafter/Designer in Northwest Atlanta to work at a bulk material handling equipment provider for a contract position that is expected to last a year and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Mechanical Drafter
Requirements for the Mechanical Drafter
- Assist with 2D drafting of fabrication/erection drawings for chutes which will be installed in a cement plant.
- Review and refine mechanical flow sheets
- Develop equipment general arrangement and assembly drawings
- Create drawings and parts list for equipment fabrication
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering or relevant work experience
- Extensive experience with 2D drafting/design - AutoCAD and Autodesk Inventor preferred
- Experience with bulk material handling equipment is highly preferred, but heavy industrial machinery will also be considered.
- Contractor benefits offered
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.