Permanent position: A very prominent construction equipment manufacturer in Kenosha, WI is seeking an Electrical Engineering Manager. This position is open due to succession planning and the current manager will train the successful candidate for the next 6 months. This company is apart of a multi-billion dollar organization. They are looking for someone who is passionate about system development, developing internal talent, and developing new processes. Experience programming PLCs and Windows based software is a must. Relocation would be available for the successful candidate. Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineering Manager
Requirements for the Electrical Engineering Manager
- Develop state-of-the-art control systems for both PLC and PC development
- Manage 3 engineers, software and hardware
- Maintain the engineering department production to sure products are built and production metrics are met
- Lead training and development of internal employees
- BS in Engineering
- Experience programming PLCs and Windows based software is a must.
- Ability to program PLCs from scratch or a template
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.