Permanent position: A leading Instrument Manufacturer is seeking a TUV Rheinland Certified Safety System Specialist in Decatur, AL. This role sits at a client and is responsible for industrial Processes Safety Instrument Systems (SIS). Only candidates with TUV Rheinland Certification will be considered. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years experience in machine maintenance or field service in industrial troubleshooting, maintenance and repair of SIS control systems. Please apply ONLY if you have the TUV Rheinland Certification and experience with Instrument Systems that monitor or control safety for industrial piping. This is a first shift position, with an excellent salary and relocation assistance. Please apply today. Responsibilities for the Safety Specialist
Requirements for the Safety Specialist
- Stationed full-time at a client site to implement system changes
- Monitors and reports system status
- Performs system upgrades or needed maintenance
- Possible travel to other customer sites as needed.
- Must have TUV Rheinland Certification
- BS Degree in a technical field, preferably industrial systems or electrical engineering.
- 5+ years experience in design and implementation of process control or safety instruments systems.
- Must have knowledge of safety systems for industrial settings (Fire & Gas, Deluge, ESD)
- Ability to work independently and communicate with all levels at client site.
- Company sponsored benefits include: Medical, Dental, 401k, Holiday, PTO and disability insurance.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.