Contract position: Electrical Designer needed for a leading manufacturer of safety related products in the Milwaukee area. In this role you will be responsible for defining the technical specifications of a product, determining requirements for new and custom products and acting as a technical resource across multiple business units.Responsibilities for the Electrical Designer
Requirements for the Electrical Designer
- Oversee and administer the day to day operations of assigned projects by the engineering manager including developing stand-alone solar powered DC circuits.
- Develop new items with complete Bill of Materials.
- Create schematics of solar / 12 V systems.
- Configure and verify solar systems using custom engineered packages and appropriate technical documents and test equipment.
- Knowledge of DC circuits
- Experience with Solidworks and AutoCAD
- Experience reading and interpreting schematics, technical manuals and engineering documents and specifications
- Contractor benefits available
- Relocation assistance is not available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.