Permanent position: Mechanical Reliability Engineer needed at a manufacturing plant located in Oklahoma City, OK. This will require 40% travel to the Houston, TX plant. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Reliability Engineer
Requirements for the Reliability Engineer
- Maintain and/or improve system performance to design specifications.
- Perform routine maintenance and inspections on dispensing and unit dose packaging equipment within priorities and on time.
- Troubleshoot system issues and take corrective actions, while minimizing production downtime.
- Responsible for assembly and testing of various mechanical devices and complete systems according to blueprints
- Define training and preventive maintenance programs to optimize and maintain equipment.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Packaging Engineering, or related Engineering field
- 3+ years of electro-mechanical experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must have relevant experience within high speed processing environments.
- Comprehensive benefit package including annual bonus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.