Permanent position: Facilities Manager needed at rapidly growing oil and gas company in Gibbstown, NJ. 5+ years' leadership experience within the bulk liquid terminal, transportation and/or logistics industry. This is a chance to join a promising up-and-coming financially healthy organization. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Facilities Manager
Requirements for the Facilities Manager
- Provide day-to-day oversight for the renewal and maintenance of buildings, docks, rail, truck rack, roadways, structures, facilities, storage and grounds
- Evaluate contractor proposals for fair and reasonable cost. Administer contractor activities by participating in bid requests, contractor selection, contract award, contract administration, contract change negotiations, constructability reviews, and cost/schedule visibility
- Manage contractor reviews to ensure compliance with standard operating procedures as well as safety rules
- Directly responsible for the operations of the utilities, the wastewater operations and the facility's security
- Expense budget oversight, including organizing, planning, controlling and directing maintenance activities to ensure that facility infrastructure is maintained in the most efficient, safe and economical manner and consistent with permit, regulatory, corporate and, where applicable, customer requirements
- Bachelor's degree or high school diploma and equivalent work experience
- 5+ years' leadership experience within the bulk liquid terminal, transportation and/or logistics industry
- Must have relevant facilities maintenance experience
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Annual bonus, PTO, 401k etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.