Permanent position: Ice Machine and Commercial Refrigerator repair expert needed for a Customer Service Engineer opening in South Metro Atlanta. Ideal candidate will have 5+ years of ice machine repair and troubleshooting with ability to guide technicians over the phone. This position a salaried role, with semi annual bonus and would be similar to a Field Service role, but with NO TRAVEL required. This person will provide advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution via the telephone to end users and field service technicians during installation and repair of ice makers and refrigeration equipment. Responsibilities for the Customer Service Engineer
Requirements for the Customer Service Engineer
- Troubleshooting and diagnostic support to resolve product/equipment failure issues.
- Works with client's internal team and customers to reduce downtime & coordinate machine servicing efforts.
- Conducts extensive research to resolve issues, maintaining broad technical knowledge of existing and discontinued company products.
- 5 years experience troubleshooting and repairing ice makers and refrigeration equipment.
- AS or BS in Engineering preferred with HVAC/R focus. Relevant working history will be highly considered.
- Strong communications skills and ability to communicate technical issues.
- Ability to read blueprints, drawings and models.
- Company benefits include healthcare, 401k, educational reimbursement and more.
- Semi-annual bonus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.