Permanent position: Process Engineer located near Hickory, NC at an innovative injection molding manufacturer of products and component parts for a wide variety of industries. Responsible for evaluating, recommending and performing improvements to the injection molding processes and equipment within manufacturing. Must have BS Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience and at least four (4) years of injection molding process experience within a manufacturing environment. This is a direct hire opportunity and relocation assistance would be provided for the ideal candidate. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- Responsible for evaluating, recommending and performing improvements to the injection molding processes and equipment within manufacturing
- Provide leadership to continuous improvement efforts, especially in the areas of processing and equipment.
- Assist in new part quotations to ensure potential new business can be processed with equipment
- Develop process parameters utilizing the Scientific Injection Molding Process
- Research and stay informed in the latest injection molding technology
- Research, evaluate and recommend improvements to equipment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
- Must have at least four (4) years of process engineering experience within a manufacturing environment
- Must have injection molding plastics experience
- Knowledge of commonly used injection molding equipment, methods, practices and procedures
- Ability to read drawings and prints (both part and tool prints)
- Competitive pay and bonus potential
- Excellent full benefits package
- Relocation assistance
- PTO / Vacation plan
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.