Permanent position: Leading manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Mechanical Engineer. This position is located in the Holland, Michigan area. The Mechanical Engineer will assist with new customer product design projects. The ideal candidate must have fluid processing or liquid filling knowledge and a background utilizing SolidWorks. The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $80K to $90K, plus an opportunity for a bonus. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Analyze product or equipment specifications and performance requirements to determine product designs
- Prepare product or system layout and detailed drawings and schematics
- Determine feasibility of designing new plant equipment considering costs, space, time, company planning, and other factors
- Prepare detailed quotations for fixtures, tools, and engineering requirements
- Must have strong experience designing custom machinery and equipment, particularly with mechanical and electro-mechanical products/systems
- Must have a strong background in fluid processing systems and/or liquid filling systems
- Strong background using a 3D Design Software, SolidWorks is highly preferred
- Full-Time, Direct Hire Position
- Salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $80k to $90k, plus bonus opportunity
- PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, etc.
- Relocation is provided
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.