Junior to mid level Project Engineer needed by a well established and growing energy services company for 6 - 12 month contract opportunity in Columbus, OH. Candidate will help monitor and drive various ongoing energy conservation lighting retro-fit projects at The Ohio State University. Local candidates strongly preferred, but client will consider qualified candidates outside the area.Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- Candidate will help monitor and drive various ongoing energy conservation lighting retro-fit projects at The Ohio State University.
- Work with subcontractors out in the field to monitor project progress & report findings to the project team
- Ensure project deliverables are met and are to specifications
- Grant access to contract personnel as needed
- BS Engineering or Technical Degree or equivalent applicable project experience
- 2+ years Project experience required - any specific experience in energy conservation such as lighting retrofit projects a huge plus.
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, and satisfy customer's needs
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.