Contract position: Product Manager located near Boca Raton, FL for a leading manufacturer that designs innovative products and goods for the furniture industry. This position is responsible to overseeing, and contributing to the business activities related to product development throughout the program life cycle. Our client is seeking someone with a Mechanical Engineering background within the durable goods, housewares or related industry. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity to join a growing organization. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Product Manager
Requirements for the Product Manager
- Leading, overseeing, and contributing to the business activities related to product development throughout the program life cycle.
- Managing incoming CAD files and routing appropriately for review
- Coordination of incoming product quotes
- Work with internal teams to proactively drive strategic and customized solutions for our programs
- Open NPD program follow up and coordination of open issues
- Coordination of quality plans and implementation of corrective action plan
- Bachelor's degree (Mechanical Engineering is preferred)
- Must have AutoCAD experience
- Ability to manage CAD files for review
- Experience in the durable goods, housewares, furniture or related industry is ideal
- Growth opportunity
- Contractor benefits
- PTO plan
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.