Permanent position: Maintenance Mechanic, Southern, OK - Fortune 1000 manufacturer seeks to hire multiple Maintenance Mechanics for their operation in Oklahoma. The Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for continuous monitoring of all installed equipment and systems for proper operation, able to troubleshoot and identify equipment/system issue's and implement safely predictive/preventive/corrective measures to ensure asset reliability. Company offers a lump sum relocation benefit of $25k for homeowners and $15k for renters. Responsibilities for the Maintenance Technician
Requirements for the Maintenance Technician
- Perform predictive/preventive and corrective maintenance, utilize computer systems and programs (SAP, BomDels, IntelEx, Microsoft Excel, and Word) for documentation of maintenance/safety activities; perform time entry, enter notifications and work orders, enter corrective actions /comments.
- Champion/participate in all site safety programs, support all company policies and procedures. Effective communicator with ability to work independently with or without direct supervision.
- Able to perform all facets of the repair/maintenance process at heights or adverse conditions safely.
- Responsible for keeping equipment, work area and tools clean, orderly and in good working condition.
- Vo-Tech High school or High school/GED. College or technical trade degree preferred.
- Possess specific fundamental knowledge of bearings, power transmission equipment, hydraulics/pneumatics, lubrication, fluid pumping systems, heat transfer, welding principles, rigging, overhead cranes and mobile equipment operation in support of all facility issues.
- Must complete the Mechanical Maintenance Test with a passing grade.
- Must possess good written and verbal communication skills and able to work with little supervision
- Ability to work rotating (day/night) 12 hour shifts is required.
- Full time role with excellent benefits
- Company offers a lump sum relocation benefit of $25k for homeowners and $15k for renters.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.