Contract position: Two Project Engineer Design Leads is needed for a global healthcare leader that discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patient's needs in the Swiftwater, PA area. One position is for an Aseptic Processing, Filling, Visual Inspection Specialization Project Design Lead. The other position is for a Laboratory Facility Specialization Project Design Lead. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- The Aseptic Processing, Filling, Visual Inspection Specialization role will perform technical design with aseptic filling lines, automated visual inspection, isolator technology, aseptic processing, disposable/single-use process equipment and systems, and related technologies.
- The Laboratory Facility Specialization role will perform technical design experience with HVAC, cGMP utilities (clean steam, RO, clean compressed air, WFI), electrical, plant utilities (boilers, water, steam, air, etc.), and familiarity with typical laboratory equipment.
- A bachelors degree is required. Master's degree is preferred. 15+ years experience required. PMI Certification preferred.
- Professional Engineer Certificate preferred. Demonstrated leadership experience required. Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) required.
- Experience in pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical industry or related industry/cGMP environment required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.