Permanent position: Engineering Consulting Firm / MEP Firm is seeking a Mechanical Engineer with experience working on projects ranging from facilities, healthcare, higher education and critical infrastructure. Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Engineering and designing mechanical systems; new installations, renovations, and system upgrades. Project types will vary from stand-alone HVAC systems to large campus infrastructure upgrades. Experience with design-build projects, LEED certification, and energy modeling is considered a plus.
- Design of the mechanical systems including preparation of all engineering calculations including load calculations, equipment selection and layout throughout life of the project.
- BS degree in Mechanical Engineering or Architectural Engineering.
- 3+ years or more with HVAC systems.
- EIT or PE preferred.
- Comprehensive benefits package
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.