Permanent position: Leading metal fabricator is looking for a Process Engineer for their facility near Winston-Salem, NC. This organization is a fully integrated supplier of manufacturing and engineering services, providing steel components and complex assemblies for the agricultural, construction, mining, energy, heavy truck and industrial sectors. Relocation assistance will be provided for non local candidates. Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- Develops, evaluates, and improves manufacturing methods.
- Analyzes and plans work force utilization, space requirements and workflow, and deigns layout of equipment and work-space for maximum efficiency.
- Confers with planning and design staff concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods.
- Confers with vendors to determine product specifications and arrange for purchase of equipment, materials, or parts, and evaluates products according to specifications and quality standards.
- Identify and lead / facilitate Kaizen events as needed.
- Ensure all processes are documented and have SOP's and standard work.
- Estimates production times, staffing requirements, and related costs to provide information for management decisions.
- B.S. in Engineering or B.A. degree with relevant work experience
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 401K with company match
- Relocation package available.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.