Permanent position: A prominent, global automotive supplier is seeking an Engineering Coordinator southwest of Fort Wayne, IN. This position will coordinate projects to improve or replace machinery and processes. The ideal candidate should have experience replacing or modifying capital equipment and be familiar with manufacturing processes enough to find ways to improve quality and lower costs. The salary is commensurate with experience up to $90k. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US without restrictions. Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Recommend and implement new equipment or improve the present equipment.
- Evaluate new processes and products that will result in cost reduction or quality improvements.
- BS in Engineering Preferred
- 10 plus years experience with manufacturing or product engineering.
- Prior experience working with capital equipment projects.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.