Contract position: A Supply Management Planner is needed for an American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment in the Ankeny, IA area. This position will schedule requirements for purchased material such as economic order quantities optimal inventory level delivery and material replenishment. No per diem available. No travel required. 1st shift.Responsibilities for the Planner
Requirements for the Planner
- Manage purchased parts delivery for internal and external suppliers at one or more locations.
- Schedule and accelerate the delivery of purchased materials to support a production plan including recommendations for premium logistic alternatives when needed.
- Implement inventory plans using systems parameters and material replenishment strategies to achieve inventory/asset management and material flow goals.
- Prefer a Bachelor's degree in Business or Supply Management. Experience with inventory/parts in a manufacturing environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel in particular.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.