Contract position: A Quality Technician for a manufacturing company considered one of the world's leading innovators in materials science is needed in the Big Flats, NY area. This position will create, make changes to, apply and maintain quality evaluation and control systems and protocols for processing materials into partially finished or finished materials product. No per diem is available. No travel is required. 1st shift. OT on a case by case basis.Responsibilities for the Quality Technician
Requirements for the Quality Technician
- Create and execute methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment.
- Guarantee that corrective measures meet acceptable reliability standards and that documentation is compliant with requirements.
- Design and analyze inspection and testing processes, mechanisms and equipment; perform quality assurance tests; and conduct statistical analysis.
- Associate's degree and at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Must be proficient in SolidWorks, and must be able to perform revisions to existing drawings and red line corrections to drawings.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.