Contract position: Electronics Test Technician needed for a leading global developer of building automation/management systems. In this role you will be responsible for supporting product development efforts of the embedded controls which are used to host the applications and interface between the mechanical systems of a building, and the operators of these systems. Responsibilities for the Electronics Technician
Requirements for the Electronics Technician
- Support development of embedded controls for Building Efficiency and Automated System through fixturing, rework, and hardware testing
- Perform testing to assure our designs are technically sound and we meet requirements and compliance standards (CE, UL, FCC, etc).
- Actively advocate innovation and drive continuous improvement. Drive excellence. Keep self and team current with technology and industry practices.
- Facilitate component Life Cycle Management, assigning and directing Component EOL and PCN notification to engineering groups and manufacturing.
- Maintain Circuit board Design Standards.
- Associate degree or equivalent in electronics or similar
- 3-5 years experience in hardware development
- Experience with electronic test equipment including multimeters, oscilloscopes, environmental chambers and spectrum analyzers.
- Proficient with soldering equipment and able to solder small components
- Contractor benefits available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.