Contract position: A Mechanical HVAC Engineer is needed for an engineering consulting company in the Portland, OR area. Assist with developing design criteria, defining requirements for the systems, developing conceptual design and preliminary design documents. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Completing calculations related to sizing and selecting systems.
- Participating in the development of Process and Instrumentation Diagrams, Process Flow Diagrams, and general equipment arrangements.
- During your time with us, you will have the opportunity to perform layout and design of HVAC systems for various industrial clients including microelectronics, datacenters, consumer products, pharmaceutical, chemicals and oil and gas facilities.
- These systems include high performance clean rooms, high density data center facility's and current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) applications.
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering. 3+ years of Mechanical Engineering Experience required.
- At least 3 years of mechanical HVAC design. At least 3 years of Semiconductor experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.