Permanent position: A prominent automation machine builder in the Grand Rapids area is seeking a Project Manager. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years experience in the automation industry. The Project Manager will take a project from start to finish and lead mechanical and controls design, lead build on the floor, and interact with customers. The company has an industry leading benefits package. They are hiring due to growth, and this is a critical need!Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project ManagerBenefits
- Working across cross functional teams on projects such as facilities, operations, marketing, or administration.
- Meet and exceed customer expectations by assuring on-schedule, high quality deliverables
- Evaluates manufacturing processes by applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials; conferring with equipment vendors
- Develops manufacturing processes by studying product requirements modifying and testing manufacturing methods and equipment; conferring with equipment vendors
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout
- Provides manufacturing engineering information by answering questions and requests
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.