Contract position: Electrical Engineer needed in Fort Worth Texas. Our client is in immediate need of an Electrical Engineer to assist on an exciting major project in the Aerospace field. Responsibilities for the Electrical Design Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Design Engineer
- Work with a team of Engineers to create wiring diagrams and schematics for an exciting product development project
- Generate schematics, ATPs, and board layouts based on EE inputs
- Layout circuit board maps for multi-layer designs
- Technical experience in Electrical Design
- Experience in Altium
- Ability to read electrical schematics and perform circuit analysis
- Familiarity with electronic communications protocols including RS232, RS422/485, I2C and SPI.
- Prior aerospace, automotive, defence or heavy industrial product design experience is preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.