Contract position: Top ranked general contractor is seeking an MEP Coordinator to join their team in the Columbus, OH area. All candidates must have MEP coordinating experience (Mechanical or Electrical) on large, highly technical projects $100+ million. Excellent company culture, benefits and room for growth. Relocation assistance offered for non-local candidates. Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Responsible for the specific mechanical and plumbing construction needs of Mission Critical Facilities and other construction related projects.
- Must coordinate with vendors, mechanical/electrical trades on project scope and delivery.
- Position requires extensive experience managing the construction of electrical, plumbing and mechanical infrastructure projects.
- Must have experience in developing project scopes and schedules, coordinating change order and RFI's, managing and tracking project budgets, and cost control.
- Strong experience in managing relationships with owners representatives, architects, engineers and clients on a professional level.
- Must have 5+ years of construction experience specifically with large and sophisticated mechanical and plumbing systems
- Must have 5+ years of working in the MEP trades. (Mechanical or Electrical)
- Must have experience on large projects (+$100 million)
- Experience managing people/projects highly desired
- Medical, 401k, PTO, paid holidays, cell phone allowance
- Relocation assistance to Columbus, OH
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.