Contract position: A Process Engineer is needed for a multinational biotechnology company that specializes in the discovery, development, and delivery of therapies for the treatment of neurodegenerative, hematologic, and autoimmune diseases to patients worldwide in the Weston, MA area. This role will work in the Global Process Engineering (GPE) group and support the process modeling and simulation activities in the company. No per diem available. No travel is required.Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- Provide modeling support in the assessment and implementation of new technologies and operations.
- Provide technical and manufacturing input on Global Engineering projects involving manufacturing facilities.
- Perform several engineering-related tasks in various assignments within the organization. Oversee the design, development, implementation, and analysis of technical products and systems.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in either Chemical Engineering, BioEngineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Industrial Engineering.
- Prefer at least 4 years of related experience. Experience in Biomanufacturing and Delta V Knowledge.
- Knowledge in process modeling. Knowledge in Biotech or Pharmaceutical cGMP processes.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.