Contract position: A Purchasing Agent is needed for the world's largest standalone medical technology development company in the Littleton, MA area. This role sources, purchases, plans, and schedules the movement of raw materials, packaging materials, parts, components, services, supplies, finished goods, and related material through production and inventory process. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Purchasing Agent
Requirements for the Purchasing Agent
- Researches EOL component issues.
- Experience with strategic relationships with key vendors and manage NDAs. (Non disclosure agreements).
- Place orders for engineering including SW contracts, prototypes, etc.
- May be required to help with documentation, end of life, reviewing documentation for quality, data entry, and engineering change systems.
- 2 year degree required. 5+ Years' Experience Required.
- SAP experience required. Knowledge of engineering change systems preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.