Permanent position: Immediate, Direct Hire, opening for an Electrical Design Engineer in Raleigh, NC. This person will work on commercial and industrial building MEP projects, designing power & lighting systems, security systems, wiring layouts and schematics, and conducting any associated electrical calculations. Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering is required. Ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience in electrical design for power & lighting systems for buildings, but all candidates are encouraged to apply. Candidates with an active PE License or within 2 years of obtaining a PE License are highly preferred. Paid relocation assistance available. Responsibilities for the Electrical Design Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Design Engineer
- Electrical design for low and medium voltage lighting and power systems for commercial and industrial buildings.
- Coordinate with other teams to collaborate on overall building design.
- Electrical calculations associated with power and lighting systems.
- BSEE is highly preferred.
- 2+ years of power and lighting design is ideal but all candidates should apply.
- AutoCAD experience a must
- Revit / BIM proficiency is highly desirable.
- This is a direct role and company sponsored benefits, PTO, 401k will be provided.
- Relocation package is available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.