Contract position: Records Manager needed for a long term position in Houston TX. This person will join a team tasked with managing engineering and project records both physical and electronic. Responsibilities for the Documentation Control Specialist
Requirements for the Documentation Control Specialist
- Organization and indexing of current construction project records both physical and electronic
- Records management system data entry, data scrubbing and maintaining data integrity
- Perform quality control tasks of all records processes such as indexing data entry, record scanning and archive inventories
- Search and retrieve records utilizing manual inventories, spreadsheets and records management databases
- Update various SharePoint libraries by uploading documents and updating document properties.
- Intermediate to proficient skills in Microsoft Office products including Office 365, Word, Excel and Outlook and SharePoint as well as Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Able to create, edit, modify, save, and delete documents and spreadsheets; includes locating and accurately modifying existing files and templates for reuse
- Two or more years of experience in document control, records management or equivalent.
- Some College highly preferred
- Typing Speed of 50+ words per minute
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.