Contract position: Administrative Assistant needed in Danville Kentucky. This is an urgent need for a large productive team in the energy industryResponsibilities for the Specialist
Requirements for the Specialist
- Provides analytical support within a functional organization
- Prepares reports for use in business planning and analysis for assigned area
- Works on a variety of issues and may exercise independent judgment and recommendations in selecting optimum reporting techniques
- Coordinate new hire and existing employee moves by establishing IT accounts, phone extensions, etc.
- Works with project manager(s) to ensure the integrity and completeness of status reports
- Make travel and lodging arrangements as required
- Maintain manager's calendar and schedules
- Manage processing of expenses for management and field workers.
- 2+ years of Administrative experience
- Professional level Outlook and Excel skills
- Exposure to SAP is a plus but not required
- Ability to multitask while still meeting deadlines
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.