Permanent position: Leading manufacturer seeking a Day Shift Shipping & Receiving Supervisor in Evansville, IN area. Providing leadership needed to achieve World Class metrics for materials availability, inventory turns, materials storage and movement within the facility. $55k-$60k base salary, excellent bonus program with relocation assistance. Responsibilities for the Shipping and Receiving Supervisor
Requirements for the Shipping and Receiving Supervisor
- Execute material replenishment processes that work with lean pull systems (Kan Ban) to maximize turns and availability according to customer
- Provides leadership and supervision to Shipping/Receiving and Material Handlers to ensure that material is processed promptly, consistent with Lean principles (one piece flow, 5S, Standard Work), stored appropriately, transacted properly and is at all times visible.
- Manages and updates inventory control systems.
- Supports and drives the conversion of MRP replenishment to Kan Ban in all cases where appropriate, leading to customer service and inventory plan objectives.
- Minimum 5 years in a Materials Management and/or Transportation capacity.
- Minimum 5 years Leadership role with direct supervisory responsibility.
- Solid Lean experience and skills
- Relocation assistance and comprehensive benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.