Permanent position: Maintenance Technician required for great client in the Jacksonville area. This is a first shift position. You will be responsible for preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of all equipment following company safety practices and procedures.Responsibilities for the Maintenance Technician
Requirements for the Maintenance Technician
- Execute troubleshooting, diagnose and repair all equipment and machinery.
- Execute all assigned preventative maintenance according to established manufacturers schedule and standards or as directed by engineering.
- Install and verify equipment assuring proper operation.
- Trade school certificate or associates degree
- Mechanical experience a must
- Ability to read blueprints
- Company sponsored benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.