Permanent position: Leading automotive manufacturer is seeking a permanent Sales Engineer. This position will be a remote position out of the Greater Detroit, Michigan area. The Sales Engineer must have a strong sales background working in the tier 1 and 2 automotive manufacturing market. This position will require local travel as well as interfacing with prospective clients and customers. Salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $75k to $100k, plus a commission opportunity. Local candidates only. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.Responsibilities for the Sales Engineer
Requirements for the Sales Engineer
- Act as a liaison between clients and production facility - Communicate with clients regarding production, quality, technical recommendations, etc.
- Visit current clients to ensure highest level of customer service and technical expertise
- Must be local to the Greater Detroit Area and open to working remotely
- Strong sales and business development experience in the tier 1/2 automotive market
- Must be comfortable speaking/interfacing with customers on a daily basis
- Knowledge of plastic injection molding processes is a big PLUS!
- Full-time, direct hire position
- Salary ranging $75k to $100k, plus commission
- Full-time benefits, PTO, Holidays, Medical, Dental, 401k, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.