Permanent position: Immediate Opportunity for a Final Assembly Maintenance Technician with electronics manufacturing experience with an Automotive Supplier near Paris, IL. Responsibilities for the Maintenance Technician
Requirements for the Maintenance Technician
- Apply basic electro-mechanical trouble shooting skills to perform preventative maintenance and equipment down repairs on Final Assembly process equipment
- Basic troubleshooting of electrical systems - locate shorts in wiring; use multimeter to check continuity, power, and phases, use amp probe.
- Capable of operating, troubleshooting, & performing maintenance on automated assembly cells, PLCs, coating equipment, screwdrivers, overmold & injection molding, etc.. as required
- Ability to understand and use Electronic, Electro-Mechanical and Pneumatic schematics or mechanical drawings to resolve various performance deficiencies.
- Proficient in the safe use of basic machine shop equipment and hand held power tools.
- 3+ years of experience as an operator/maintenance technician
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.