Permanent position: 2nd and 3rd Shift openings for Manufacturing Technicians at a leading consumer goods manufacturer located near Springfield, MA. The rols is responsible for the maintenance, modifications and new installations of equipment and mechanical systems within the manufacturing plant. Ideal candidates will have industrial equipment repair experience in the consumer goods or related manufacturing industry. This is a direct hire role to join a creative and innovative team/environment. Relocation assistance is provided. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Maintenance Technician
Requirements for the Maintenance Technician
- Maintenance, modifications and new installations of equipment and mechanical systems
- Performing general maintenance, inspections, necessary repairs, and troubleshooting tasks.
- Inspects equipment, structures, or materials to identify root cause of errors or other problems or defects.
- Leads, manages and plans complex equipment installations.
- Uses hand, power, and pneumatic tools as well as electronic testing equipment.
- Must have experience in industrial equipment repair within a manufacturing maintenance environment
- Experience fixing machines or cars
- Aptitude for reading mechanical drawings and using modern diagnostic equipment
- Knowledge and use of hand tools, machine tools and various other analytical devices for troubleshooting mechanical systems.
- Technical degree is a plus
- Excellent benefits plan
- PTO plan
- Relocation assistance
- Growth opportunity
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.