Permanent position: Manufacturer near Pittsburgh PA seeks 2 Maintenance Supervisors to be responsible for providing work direction to department maintenance hourly union employees. You will manage employee safety and environmental issues as well as assist in coordinating equipment maintenance within the department to best meet the production department's needs. Join a large plant which is part of a strong company. Permanent direct-hire opportunity with competitive pay and great benefits including relocation package, strong medical, 401(k) match, etc. You must be open to all 3 shifts that rotate weekly, weekends, and holidays. Salary + OT + bonus.Responsibilities for the Maintenance Supervisor
Requirements for the Maintenance Supervisor
- Supervise and direct the work of hourly union employees. Plan, manage, and review their work performance
- Implement safety goals and objectives by conducting safety contacts, observations, and meetings
- Assist in coordinating planned equipment outages and standard downturns
- Analyze equipment needs, ensure equipment reliability, and develop PPM programs
- Manage equipment troubleshooting, repairs, root cause analysis, and equipment improvements
- BS Electrical Engineering preferred, similar degree or equivalent experience to be considered
- 4+ years supervisory experience from a union environment preferred
- Experience from a heavy manufacturing or heavy industrial environment
- Good communication skills
- Ability/willingness to work weekly rotating shifts, holidays, and weekends
- Permanent direct-hire opportunity with competitive pay (salary + OT + bonus) and great benefits including relocation package, strong medical, 401(k) match, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.