Contract position: A Data Analyst is needed for an American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment in the East Moline, IL area. This position will perform daily data review, segregation and information packaging to support factory corrective actions and required prioritizations. No per diem available. No travel required. 1st shift.Responsibilities for the Analyst
Requirements for the Analyst
- Create and deliver audit metrics in Quality departments, as well as Manufacturing Engineering Departments.
- Analyze various databases, create and distribute summary reports to operations and engineering teams. Act as a liaison between quality organizations and all other areas.
- Create and deliver audit metrics in Quality departments, as well as Manufacturing Engineering Departments. Gather, report, and retain data regarding investigations.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Technology, Math, or Computer Science. At least 3 years of relevant industry experience working with databases.
- Knowledge of SPC (Statistical Process Control), Root Cause Analysis, Statistics. Knowledge of manufacturing and/or distribution processes, quality, tooling, tool design, total preventative maintenance and facilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.