Contract position: Great opportunity with a market-leading manufacturer of innovative optical and photonic products in San Jose, CA, is looking for several Production Technicians 4. This is a night shifts only. You can make over $40 an hour!! Candidates need fiber splicing, cleaning and handling experience. Training will be for a month during the day hours. This is a 3 months project. We pay 15% differential for the night shift on top of the regular rate and a monthly bonus of $500 if the teams hits certain production levels.Responsibilities for the Production Technician
Requirements for the Production Technician
- Follows instructions to assembly, align, test and package components.
- At least 2 years of hands on experience assembling laser components and operating instrumentation.
- Familiar with ISO-9001 requirements.
- Class III-V laser experience is a plus.
- Experience on fiber, fiber optics handling included fiber inspection and cleaning.
- Experience with fiber splicing.
- Highschool Diploma required.
- 15% differential on top of hourly rate for night shift.
- Contractor benefits like PTO.
- Lot's of overtime available.
- $500 monthly bonus if team hit production levels.
- Up to $40 an hour.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.