Contract position: We are searching for a Material Planner in Vicksburg, MS to work at a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract position that is expected to last 5 months and could be longer.Responsibilities for the Planner
Requirements for the Planner
- Responsible for activities associated with Materials Planning, managing raw material item inventories at their optimum level in keeping with desired OTD and customer service level.
- Analyzes data, including enterprise requirements planning information and prepares reports as needed to facilitate and recommend actions to ensure optimal supply chain execution.
- Associate's degree, bachelors is preferred
- Two (2) years manufacturing experience working as a planner or scheduler is preferred
- SAP experience is a plus
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.