Permanent position: Well-known General Contractor, with offices in Wisconsin and Illinois, is seeking candidates for a direct hire Sr. Project Manager opening in their Champaign/Urbana, IL, office. Candidates must have a Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management and 8+ years experience managing vertical construction projects (commercial construction). Prior experience using BIM or Construction Estimating Software is a major plus. Salary range is $85k/yr-$105k/yr depending on experience.Responsibilities for the Project Engineering Manager
Requirements for the Project Engineering Manager
- Preconstruction Responsibilities, Project Scheduling, Administration, Operations, and Close-out.
- Direct leadership and mentoring of project teams.
- Manage multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- 8+ years of experience in Project Management for vertical commercial construction projects.
- Prior experience estimating and managing concrete, masonry, steel and carpentry components of general construction.
- Prior experience using BIM and/or Construction Estimating Software is a major plus.
- Company Sponsored Benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.