Permanent position: Manufacturer in the St. Louis area is seeking a Quality Engineer to add to their growing team. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree and 2-4 years of experience in Quality Engineering. Plastics experience is a plus. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Responsible for making sure that all product meets quality levels expected by customers
- Oversees all Quality Inspectors ensuring best performance and following of protocols.
- Recommending dimensional revisions to engineering; Conducting and approving process capability tests
- Conduct color sampling evaluations
- Lead root cause investigations for customer complaints or nonconforming issues detected and write CARs and CAPAs to support results of the investigation
- Incoming raw material approval
- Experience with Infinity or IQMS a plus
- 2-4 years of experience with Quality Engineering
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or technical field
- Plastics experience a plus
- Experience in writing formal Corrective Action Reports
- Problem-solving and communication skills
- Excellent full benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.