Permanent position: Manufacturer between Columbus and Cleveland OH seeks an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to provide technical expertise for causes of equipment failures and improve equipment reliability. Strong plant and part of a larger company, great opportunity for growth. Great opportunity to wear multiple hats and feel the impact of your work. Competitive pay, relocation assistance, and great benefits (great medical, retirement, tuition reimbursement, yearly bonus, etc).Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Determine causes of equipment failure
- Failure analysis techniques to determine root causes of equipment failures and initiate corrective actions
- Assist in planning equipment outages, downturn repairs, and preventive maintenance procedures
- BS Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology
- 2+ years' experience out of heavy manufacturing preferred, lesser to be considered
- Knowledge of PLCs, AC/DC drives, instrumentation, and cranes preferred
- Hands-on interests and skills. This is not a desk or design role.
- Competitive pay, relocation assistance, and great benefits (great medical, retirement, tuition reimbursement, yearly bonus, etc)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.