Permanent position: Manufacturer between Columbus and Cleveland OH seeks a Mechanical Engineer to provide technical expertise for equipment failures, development/installation of new equipment, and to establish maintenance procedures to improve equipment reliability. Strong plant and part of a larger company, great opportunity for growth. Great opportunity to wear multiple hats and feel the impact of your work. Competitive pay, relocation assistance, and great benefits (great medical, retirement, tuition reimbursement, yearly bonus, etc).Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Use failure analysis techniques to determine root causes of equipment failures and initiate corrective actions
- Assist in planning equipment outages, downturn repairs, and preventive maintenance procedures
- Perform safety and quality audits/observations within the department to detect existing or potential accident hazards, or quality defects
- BS Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Technology
- 2+ years' experience out of heavy manufacturing preferred, lesser to be considered
- Troubleshooting abilities, ability to determine root cause
- Hands-on interests and skills. This is not a desk or design role.
- Competitive pay, relocation assistance, and great benefits (great medical, retirement, tuition reimbursement, yearly bonus, etc)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.