Contract position: Field Service Engineer(s) needed in San Francisco, California to do field data collection. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years experience collecting data in the field; primarily within the telecommunication and utility industries. Team work, communication and the ability to complete projects on time are a must. This will be a 6 - 12 month contract position with an opportunity to go permanent. Must be Ok to work remote. Apply today!Responsibilities for the GIS Technician
Requirements for the GIS Technician
- Travel to local job sites to collect data and communicate data to project team.
- Good with technology and ability to communicate efficiently.
- Ability to work in a team environment and autonomously.
- 1-3 years experience with field data collection preferred.
- Experience with Geospatial Information Systems (GIS) applications in the telecommunications, energy, utility, rail and transit industries.
- Ability to work in the field and communicate effectively.
- Medical, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, employee assistance program.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.