Contract position: A Supply Management Planner is needed for an American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment in the Valley City, ND area. This position will manage purchased parts delivery for internal and external suppliers at one or more locations. No per diem available. No travel required. 1st shift.Responsibilities for the Planner
Requirements for the Planner
- Schedule and accelerate the delivery of purchased materials to support a production plan, including recommendations for premium logistic alternatives when needed.
- Support the Engineering Change Management (ECM) process so design changes and product improvements are implemented in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Coordinate and execute inventory plans using systems parameters and material replenishment strategies to achieve inventory/asset management and material flow goals.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Management or a relevant degree.
- Must have good computer/typing skills, must be familiar with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.