Permanent position: Experienced Controls Engineer needed for a Direct Hire position with a large manufacturer of automated packaging equipment near Tampa, FL. Ideal candidates will have a BSEE, 5+ years' experience as a controls engineer in a manufacturing environment, and prior experience in the development of custom automation equipment. Salary range for this position is $80k-$110k/year depending on experience. Relocation assistance is available for well-qualified candidates. Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- Development of customized automation machinery/systems and management of projects from design to build.
- Troubleshoot and modify existing systems to customer requirements.
- Design, implement, and support PLC and operator interface systems.
- Create schematics, panel layouts, and system documentation.
- BSEE and 5+ years experience as a Controls Engineer in a manufacturing environment.
- Prior experience and programming of machine motion control, PLC control systems and HMI development.
- Project Management experience is a plus.
- Company Sponsored Benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.